Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...and the countdown continues!!!

I would be able to be so much more excited about this.......


if I didn't get a pit in my stomach every time I thought about this!!!!
It's a good pit, though....if there is such a thing!!!!

Well, there are only four more days left! I just have enough time to clean the car, do the laundry, clean the house, weed the flower beds, water the lawn, pack and clean the house. Oh, I forgot one thing.....a whole lot of cardio!!!!! We go up on Friday for registration and the triathlon starts on Saturday at 7:00 in the a.m. Then, it will all be over in an hour and a half...or at least that is my goal. I will not be sad, however, if it takes a little longer than that because I will definitely try my hardest and that is all I can do. After the race, we will hopefully find somewhere to take a shower, drive back home to pick up the kids, and then head to the beach for vacation, where we will meet the rest of the family. Yea!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chad said...

Good luck. I know both of you will do well.

Leslie said...

Your list sounds a lot like mine, minus the cardio! Give our congratulations to Stuart and Kristy. We can't wait to see you guys and good luck Saturday!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you all have a safe trip!! Can't wait to hear about everything!

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you and Brian and wish you the best. You will both do great, but regardless of your place in the race--what an accomplishment!

Tammy said...

Hope yall do well! I think its great that your doing this with Brian! I'll be thinking about ya, I know it will be tough!