Friday, October 3, 2008

Beautiful day at the park!!!




We had so much fun at the park on Wednesday. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and the kids had a great time. James and I threw the baseball for about 30 minutes and it was really nice. It is just crazy that he is old enough to play baseball!!! Last night, at his game, he had two GREAT hits and his first NECESSARY clay stains from sliding!!! On the way home, Brian said, " James, when we get home, throw your baseball clothes in your basket and get a shower." I said, "Can you believe he is old enough for you to say that to?" He said," It won't be the last time I say that to him." That might not seem like a big deal......but it just goes by so quickly!!! WOW!!!!!
Anyway, it is so nice outside and it is such a blessing to be able to be with my kids all of the time!

5 comments:

Leslie P. said...

Luke is too cool for school in his shades! I love that Park! I used to go there and run when I lived at Hillwood! You seriously need to let me know when James plays again because me and the other James would love to come and watch him!

Anonymous said...

Don't fret time flying by - there is so much more fun to come - more than you can imagine. Love to you!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Looks so fun!! Doesn't it make you feel like a kid again when you take them to the park?? I always want to join in with mine! HeHe

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz ~ I'm going to homeschool Ian next year (he's starting kindergarten) and was wondering what curriculum you use and if you had any other helpful tips. My e-mail is jennymaddox99@gmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think it is time to post again - now get busy girl:)
Oh - I forgot to post my name above about time flying by:) But time is flying so post some more pictures!