Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here we go again!!!

Last night, we were having dinner at church with the youth group and Luke knocked his front tooth out!!!
He is still the cutest 3 year-old I know!!!

That brings to mind something similar that happened with James.....at church. He knocked THE SAME TOOTH out at church when he was 2!!! I knew they were alike, but WOW!!! When it happened last night, James said, 'Luke, you knocked your first tooth out!' , like it is just supposed to happen! Well, I guess with my boys....it is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that - both got the same tooth knocked out. Such sweet guys.

Leslie said...

Poor Luke! I guess is a rite of passage for the Wakefield boys! Give him a hug for me. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you at the beach.

mel said...

Six years later, and you look just the same!What a beautiful mama those boys have.
How sweet that James was proud of Luke. Tell him Aunt Mel is proud, too.

Mel said...

Where are you pictures of the marathon? Your public is waiting!!!