Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I always tell myself that Valentine's Day is just a holiday which is made up in order to get everyone to spend more money. But, in reality, I get just as mushy as everyone else! I was so excited to see the handwritten letter stuck to the bathroom mirror when I got up this morning. This meant more to me than anything I could have ever gotten.....it truly IS the thought that counts. This letter took me back to the days when I would get a note in the campus mail from him. I can't believe this is our ninth Valentine's Day together! I never thought that I could really be so entirely happy! It is crazy to think back on EVERYTHING that has happend in our life together so far!!! I love you, Brian!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful, Liz -
God has blessed you and Brian with a great marriage - What a gift that you love each other so much!
i love you both- Alli

Anonymous said...

It certainly doesn't seem like it's been that long since we got our favorite daughter-in-law. Time really passes fast! We love you both, miss all of you, and hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Mom/Mimi

Anonymous said...

I'm still just as happy for you as I was when I broke down giving my speech at your rehearsal dinner! You two are made for each other, and I love you both so much!!!

Mel

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Sweet picture! Ya'll do make a cute couple! It's fun waking up to sweet notes....isn't it?!! I'm glad you are happy!

Leah said...

AWH...so sweet!

CL said...

Hey Liz! Love your pics on here. :)

~Carol Leah