Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hooray for schedules!!!!!

If you can't tell, it is supposed to be a tombstone!
Hooray for school supplies!
Luke, trying to be silly!

Well, we had our 1st annual family back to school bash Tuesday night. That means we made a cake and got cool school supplies! I am so happy to get back to having a schedule around here. That is just my personality. It drives me a little crazy to just get up every morning and say, "What are we going to do today?" It is funny how much more happy the kids are when the have normalcy in their lives too. If something doesn't happen when scheduled to happen then it is, "We aren't supposed to have snack until 10:30 and it is only 10:15." Am I making little OCD monsters out of them??????? But don't worry,of course, we schedule time for fun...........




5 comments:

Leslie P. said...

Two things:
1.) I remember that cow that anna is holding in the first picture! My mom used to have some of them and they are VERY HEAVY!!
2.) Of course you need orange tic-tacs for school! They are a must!
Your kids are so cute and they look so excited about their new supplies. I could tell it was a Tombstone!

Rachel said...

I love school supplies. Our Wal-mart had 1 subject notebooks on for 5 cents a piece and I got like 20. I don't even need them, I just love them. Two packs of note cards and two packs of 25 count crayola for $.25. I am out of control.

Anonymous said...

I too want this year to RIP. Read my blog! Love, Emmy

Leah said...

What a great idea! I may steal it next year!! I like my schedules too!

Tammy said...

You are such a fun mom!! I know your kids are gonna appreciate all these fun times when they get older and have their own families!! You inspire me! Just wanted to let ya know!! Also we hope to be up that way the end of September, we need to get together!!