Monday, September 8, 2008

My little boy......


Well, here we go! We are officially the parents of a baseball player. Yes, it has begun for us and it really is exciting. James has started Fall Ball and he could not be more excited. I'm guessing Brian couldn't be either, judging by how much he spent at Dick's Sporting Goods on their way home from his first practice!!! I can't wait until his first game. I am going to try REALLY hard not to be that crazy mom on the sidelines, but you know me!!!!! Does a baseball field even have sidelines??? See, I don't even know what I am talking about! Well, I guess I am going to learn pretty quickly because James hasn't stopped talking about it yet. I made the mistake of calling his uniform an 'outfit' and was quickly chastised!!! Isn't he just too cute???!!!!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute! Hope he has lots of fun!!

Chad said...

This is one thing I absolutely cannot wait for. I can't wait for little MoJo to get into softball. I had the privilege of coaching a t-ball team this year and it proved to me what I already knew. I absolutely love helping kids learn the game.

Leslie P. said...

Please let me know when he has a game because James and I would love to come and watch him!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's so big now! I predict an excellent first baseman, or maybe a fast short-stop -- just like his Daddy. Whatever he plays Papa and I will be proud of him.

Mimi

Kristi said...

We are having a local girl's blog party... check out my blog!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe he's already into sports? Just yesterday he was winning a gold in the olympic swimming, and gymnastics competitions, and now he's off to play baseball!
What a well-rounded little boy! That's my James!

I love you, Honey.
Aunt Mel