Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy September the 1st!

Not too bad, for a self-portrait!
Waiting.......
We waited here for 1 3/4 hours for the tiger walk, but they didn't complain!
Brad Lester stopped to say hey to James!
Almost game time!!!

Happy September the 1st everyone!!!! James and Anna are outside in the 'almost fall feeling weather'. They are playing football. Well, James is playing football and Anna is the water girl, cheerleader, and baton twirler!

James is on cloud nine! He has been trying to get Anna to play 'Auburn' with him FOREVER! She now has a new love and appreciation for it since last Saturday. What happened Saturday, you ask? Well, Brian, James, Anna, Mimi, Papa, and I went over to Auburn to see the first game of the season...and can I just say, "Waaaaaaaaarrrrrrr Eagle"!!!!!!!!!

We had sooooo much fun. I had never been to a game in Auburn before Saturday and now I don't know why I waited so long. It was great! We went to tiger walk and everything. James was so excited. On the way home he told me,"Mom, the first half of the tiger walk, my legs were shaking because I was so nervous, and the second half my legs were shaking because I was so excited!" By the end of the night, we were very tired, but still smiling!!! We will definitely try to go to more games this season!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am glad you had such a great time! I know James was in heaven! That was so cute what he said about his legs shaking. That was a day he will never forget. I would love to go to a game with you guys next year. (Can't be away from Erin that long this year.) We are counting down to our visit in a few days. We can't wait!