Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow! I almost forgot how to sign in!!!

Granddaddy took the little guys for a ride on the tractor after the game!
The girls!
We started our first annual "Compton Bowl" flag football game this year. If you think the adults went easy on the kids......then you don't know the Comptons!!! Ha!!!

The first picture of the WHOLE Compton family!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful! The kids ate and played and had a great time together. The adults were able to eat a great meal and then spend 2 hours just talking about everything we are thankful for. It is such a wonderful blessing to be surrounded by such wonderful people........we did miss being able to see some other wonderful people...Wakefields, get ready for us. We will be there in a few weeks!!!!


8 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the family picture! But, to be a nerd... which clock was correct? :0)

Leslie said...

I was giving up hope that you'd post anything before we saw you again! : )

I love the pictures from your Thanksgiving. I know you had a great time sharing it with your family! I am sure your parents enjoyed every minute of it!

Erin and I can't wait to see you guys in next weekend.

Leslie said...

PS-What's up with James and the Gator jersey?

Michelle said...

How fun for your children to grow up with so many cousins!!!! I am the 4th to last of 26 first cousins and loved every minute of it!

Leslie P. said...

I almost died when you said that if you thought the adults went easy on the kids then you don't know the comptons! I think it could also go you don't know the ADAMS'!!! That is too funny! I love your family! Thanks so much for having us over that day! We all really enjoyed getting to see all of you! See you Saturday morning.............BRIGHT & EARLY!!

Haley said...

we missed you.... glad to see you are still alive and well!

Kelly said...

Funny. I was going to ask what Leslie did. :o)

Anonymous said...

Girly, It is about time! I loved looking at them~ Thank you for taking the time to update us. Emmy