Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So proud of my hubby!!!!

Last Saturday, Brian graduated with a Masters in Biblical Studies and I am so proud of him.
I have no idea how he does it. He has so much going on in his crazy, busy schedule, but somehow he still puts so much care and concetration into every bit of it. 4.0, way to go!!! He is so blessed and I am too...and proud that he is mine!!!
Thank you so much for making the long trip up Granny and Granddad! We love you so much!
We had such a great visit with Mimi and Papa, and Leslie and Erin! We love you all and can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Here we are with our good friends Michael and Amelia!
We love you!!!

Dr. Hilyer, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Two down.....how many more to go????

Something funny?...or are you just happy to be done???



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brian! I'm proud of you!

Brent

Kristi said...

Congratulations! And a 4.0? You and Rick make me sick... {smile}

Wanda said...

Way to go! Congratulations!

Leah said...

Such an accomplishment! Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I always knew he was a winner! :)

Anonymous said...

I know you are glad he is yours, but I am so glad he is ours! Our Church is so blessed with the two of you! YEAH Brian!

WAKEFIELDS R US said...

BRIAN, WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !

Haley said...

hey! Congrats Brian!