Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An update on our fam!!!

I know it has been a while, but here is where we are right now....
Brian- 1)Being a great youth minister 2)working hard on school

James- 1)very eagerly awaiting baseball sign-ups 2) after watching faulkner basketball games, he is now eagerly awaiting next year's sign-ups for basketball too!!!

Anna- 1)has just started violin lessons and it is PRECIOUS!!!

Luke- 1) working hard at his one goal in life....making us all laugh!!!

Me- 1) I am enjoying school with my kids 2) spending most of my spare time training for a marathon!!! I am up to 8.5 miles. I never thought that would be possible. 3) making a resolution to be better at keeping up with my blog.....really.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Glad all is well with your family. I think I saw James at the game last Saturday.

Tori said...

Liz--you can so do the marathon!! And it is so exciting to see how far you can truly push your body and it actually withstands it. I don't know what training plan you are using but I have used Hal Higdon's for both marathons I have run and then modified it to work in my schedule. I am so excited for you. I haven't ran in several months due to the pregnancy but can't wait to start back after the baby is here. Good luck and keep us updated on here!!

Liz said...

Tori, it is so good to hear from you! If you have any tips for me, I would welcome any and all of them! Thanks!! Congratulations! I am so happy for ya'll!