Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a great weekend!

Hiking down the mountain. It was quite slick and steep toward the top!
Taking a break!

How cute are they!!!!

Here we are making our way down Stone Mountain. We weren't quite brave enough to trek up the mountain, which probably was a smart idea because going down wasn't a cakewalk either! We were thankful for the nice semi-cool day and semi-cool water fountains at the bottom of the mountain!!!

Friends!


These are such precious children!!!


Our usual self-shot!!!


We spent the day yesterday at Stone Mountain Park in Georgia. We had such a great time! I haven't been since I was 11 years old and it has changed so much! The kids had such a great time. (I would have had pictures of this awesome ropes course they did.....but my camera was dead and I had to ask a lady behind a sales desk to plug it in for me. ARRRRRGGGHHH! Thankfully, that worked and I had pictures for the rest of the day.) Our time just flew by and I am sure we could have spent another day there. I am so thankful for such great friends. It just wouldn't have been the same without them!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? A new Post? We really have missed hearing from you. looks like you all had a great time. Missing you all bunches,


dad