Wednesday, April 9, 2008

For the past week.....

Brian and James-headed for the A-Day game at Auburn!
Anna-smelling the last bloom on my Easter Lily
Luke-with his balloon
My latest accomplishment!!! I was asked to do the fruit for a shower and I said, "Sure, I will make a fruit mountain!" I didn't actually say that I had never tried this before, but I was sure acting confident enough, as though I had. Thankfully, it turned out pretty cute. Of course, I had to add the tinted dip served in a cantaloupe.....just for fun!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I am impressed with your "Mountian of Fruit". Hope you are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

You are rediculously talented. Like James said to me, some people are beautiful on the outside AND the inside...his mommy for instance.

Love you,
Mel

Leslie P. said...

4 things!
1.) YAY FOR THE A-DAY GAME
2.) Anna is so pretty in her picture
3.)Luke looks so grown up and handsome in his picture &
4.) that fruit mountain is incredible!

I love you liz!

Kristi said...

Very creative!

Leah said...

Love the fruit mountain!