Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to Normal?

Well, we are getting ready to head out of town. AGAIN!!! I just finished all of the laundry and put up the last of the lingering belongings from the last trip not too long ago. Really, it was yesterday!!! We just gave the kids baths, read Monster's Inc. to them, and tucked them in bed. Now I can think of how I am going to pack everything, get the house in the shape I want to leave it in, and still manage to get a good night's sleep. First, we are headed to the Compton Family Reunion. We have done this every three years since I have been alive. It is in South Carolina. We stay in cabins on a lake. We are really looking forward to it. Hopefully, I will have taken some pictures with my nice present Brian bought for me while he was on his last trip. Yes, a camera. I am so excited to learn how to use it. It is really nice. Anyway, we leave from there and drive to Jacksonville, FL, where we are having a youth trip. This trip will be a week long and I am sure will also be great. Especially since we get to visit family while we are there. I am praying that we have a safe and successful trip. But, I am really looking forward to getting home and getting things back to normal.....whatever that is!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hey girl! Good to hear from you! I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way! I'm already so addicted to my blog! I added your name to my friends list. Hope you don't mind.
I love the pictures on yours! The family beach picture turned out really good!
Does Allison and Ellen know about Blog Spot? I figured they would have one and be all into it?!
Hope you have a great time on your trip! I'm sure you'll have a few stories to tell! Family Reunion, road trip with 3 kids and husband (Ha), week long church trip...no doubt you'll have a story or two!!
Be careful and I look forward to reading all about it! Love, Elizabeh Johnston

Leah said...

Hey Girl! I found your blog off of Elizabeth's...I'm adding you to my favs so we can keep in touch! I'm exhausted just reading about your day yesterday! Hope your trip is safe and fun! We need to get the kids together...I know Carson would love to see James again!!

Teale said...

Hey Liz! This is Chad and Teale Yeilding. I hope all is going well with you and Brian. It is amazing at all the people you can find in the blog world. We are going to add you to our blogging list so we can keep up with you guys. Feel free to visit our blog as well, www.chadtealeandbaby.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Have a safe and fun trip! We can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kimberly said...

Hey, this is Kimberly (Lovelace). Not sure if you remember me (from my very short stint at Faulkner). I found your blog from someone that posted a comment on my sister's blog. Good to see you on here. Your family is beautiful.

Kristi said...

Hi Liz - I saw your blog on Liz Harris's blog. I love it! I was really excited to see Melissa and Leslie's blogs too. Tell Brian hello from us. I saw Allison and Brandon a few weeks ago. They all looked great. Kristi Busby