Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our trip!!










































































We just returned from our very long, very tiring trip. First, we went to South Carolina for the Compton Family Reunion. We had a great time catching up with everyone. We stayed at Hickory Knob State Park which is on a beautiful lake that I can't remember the name of right now. Oh well, anyway, it was beautiful up there. We played golf, swam in the pool, played tennis, swam in the lake, and of course had the "Compton Games". If you know my family very well, you know that we are quite competitive, to say the least. So, just imagine a WHOLE, BIG group of Comptons competing in things such as, the egg run, the three-legged race, and the water balloon toss. It surely is something!!! I sat out of a few games just to give the others a chance at winning. Just kidding!!! No, really, we had a great time. Here are some of the highlights from our trip.












1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I read your comment-I do love the Reba show!! We may be the only ones, but everybody else just doesn't know what they're missing!! I think it's the modern day "I Love Lucy" show!! Glad you guys are back!!