Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A couple of kids and their shark!

We have a marble jar reward system in our house. When they fill the jar up, they get a prize. James chose to get this shark outfit. I don't think I have seen him in the pool without it since. In case you didn't notice, James and Anna are riding atop a Hammerhead shark. 'Hammi' for short. It turns out my kids have the same talent for naming their animals as their mommy. Some of my animal names were, Patch, Tiger, and Midnight, and I bet you don't have a hard time picturing what they looked like!!!!

5 comments:

Haley said...

how cute! Oh yeah and we hada blast at bible camp with all of you guys! I hope we get to see you guys sometime before bible camp next summer! :)

Unknown said...

I was just as bad...my maiden name was Fields and all of my toys were Baby Fields, Horsey Fields...you get the drift :)

Anonymous said...

That really looks like fun. Are they bringing that toy to the beach? I really love the dorsal fin on top of James's head. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Love,
Mimi

Elizabeth Johnston said...

They look like they are having so much fun!! Love mr. "Hammi."
I've thought about using the marble system at our house. I think I'll wait until my three are a little bigger. Enjoy that beautiful pool!!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for details. Two comments in one post......has that ever been done in blogworld?? Ha