Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hooray for Bible Camp!

There were about 4 of 5 different churches there. This is a picture of who we brought!!!
One of Brian's duties...it is hard, but some body's got to do it!!!
Hangin' out by the lake
Spendin' some time in the 'mess hall'
Anna-showing us how much she likes canoeing....and how cute she is with just one front tooth!
Brian was a co-director at Bible camp a couple of weeks ago. We went and spent the last few days with the group. It is just as fun as I remember it..... though somehow not quite as carefree with a 3 year-old in your bunk with you. James and Anna just loved it and can't wait until next year. Luke, however didn't handle the midnight bedtime too well. One girl camper came up to me and said, "He sure cries a lot, doesn't he?" I almost told her...he is really tired, blah, blah, blah...but I just said,"Yep, he sure does", and figured she will get it one day!!! Do you know they still play the same games? It is so great! Anna learned the cup game. You know what I am talking about!!! She is as fast as I ever was! It just doesn't get much better than Bible Camp. Our group learned so much and said that they grew spiritually by being there that week. I am so glad that we were able to go. It was great!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ICURIS said...

i'm glad to see Doug was sporting his 1980's Bama gear....i gotta get that guy a new hat!

Unknown said...

Hello, you can't make a whole post about "Bible Camp" and not mention which camp it is! Some of us don't know camps just by pictures. It was probably a lame camp anyway because it wasn't Indian Creek, that much I can tell by the pictures. But I did recognize Kristen Eubanks in on picture.