Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A few nights out!

Saturday night, Alli, Brandon, Brian and I got babysitters and had a double date. We had a great time! We went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. If you haven't gotten a chance to see it, go see it!!! It is soooo good! Then we went to get some dessert. We laughed and laughed. I am so funny. Just kidding, they crack me up. It is so nice to have a night out that doesn't include kids' meals, kids' arguments, and kids' messes. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my kids, but it is so nice, just once in a while, to be a "couple". I am so thankful to live so close to Alli. There is just something about spending time with your sister. I love you, Alli! Brian and I had a great time!!
Then, after my LONG day of work on Monday, Brian was so sweet to keep the kids while I had girls' night with some friends from church. We had a great time and stayed out until midnight playing cards. I just can't resist a good card game. If the cards are being dealt, I am in!!! Also, my friend Shannon and I are going to see Becoming Jane on Thursday night. I just love the English movies!! Thanks for my nights out Brian. I love you!!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Your picture is really good! Glad you guys got to have a night out...I totally know what you mean!

Girls nights rock...don't they!

JS said...

I love the line "I am so funny!"

I heard the ladies night out got kind of "Hairy"... pun intended.

I also heard that you were to "Pay no attention to the Asian behind the curtain."

So the rumor goes...

Leslie P. said...

Liz, you and alli look so pretty in this picture! What is this I hear about a babysitter.....and you did not call? Oh well there is always next time! I have a blog now so I just wanted you to know!

Unknown said...

You are slightly humorous. You'll have to check with TBS to find out if you're actually funny or not.

I do want to commend you on your wonderful use of grammar and punctuation. Those skills are not highly regarded in today's society (escpecially the blogging society) but it makes life so much easier when proper grammar and punctuation is used. Also it makes your blog easier to read. So way to go, Liz!

JS said...

I have to agree with David "Rub it in your face that I fish alot and you done" Dixon... here is a REAL email from one of my users who should know how to communicate better:

"Can we you set up my lap top from home for the purpose that she asks about below"

I THINK it was a question... in any case, there was no question mark...

Anonymous said...

thanks Liz! We had a great time, too! And you are VERY funny!
p.s. - please get my ok before posting anymore pics of me - :)
love you

JS said...

Alli... are yall moving again? Saw your house is up for sell!