Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Watch This"


Well, as most of you know, I am homeschooling James and Anna. It went great last year and we are excited about this year. We are starting tomorrow. I am not quite sure how Luke is going to factor into it this year, but last year he was really involved. He just loved to rip their papers from in front of them, throw them on the ground and run out of the room laughing. He is not the kind of child that will play by himself. He likes to have every one's attention. I think that he thinks he was put on this earth to make people laugh. His first phrase and still his favorite one is, "Watch This". He really is funny!! Hopefully, this year, I will be able to figure out a way to keep him occupied for a little while while James and Anna do school.

6 comments:

JS said...

I said it once and I will say it again.... your blog isd a grandparents dream. I need to make a seperate one for Tyler so his GPs can read about him and see pics. BUt I sasiate them enough with an occational youtube vid. Many of which I have taken down. I want you to see the one I made of the day of his birth. Most folks cry. Even the men! MUHAHAHAHA!

Leslie said...

Luke truly is an "entertainer"! He can always make you laugh, and he knows it! I hope school gets off to a great start.

Unknown said...

Too cute! We're planning on homeschooling Ian (although he doesn't start for 2 more years). I'm nervous, but excited too.

Leah said...

My hats off to you! I don't know how you do it. I truly don't think I could. Someone was telling me about the Friday series you're starting at DCOC..I think that's great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz,

I came across your blog and just had to say hey. It seems like you guys have had a busy summer. You have such a beautiful family--I can't believe how big James and Anna are. If you haven't heard the news Taylor and I are moving to Atlanta. He is going back to school full time at Emory---he will get another Masters and hopefully start a PhD program in 2 years. Good luck with homeschooling and I hope to see you guys soon...I keep up with you through Mel but I love that you have this too.

Tori

Tammy said...

Hey Liz!! So glad you found me!! I love hearing from friends and your kids are sooo cute! Are you doing the 3 day again this year? Rach and I are doing it and are not even close to being ready but I am about to kick things into gear and really get serious about it! We are loving Florida and are so happy to be here. Next time yall are in town please give us a call so we can get together. Glad we can stay in touch now!!