Friday, August 17, 2007

James' new interest


James has found a way to combine his two favorite things, Star Wars and Lego's. He built these three ships for his clones the other night. I have to say, I am pretty impressed. He is quite the little builder. It is funny though, before he became obsessed with Star Wars, his interest in practically everything was seeing how it could relate to football. So, before SW, his Lego building was not quite so impressive. It only consisted of the green ones being the field, the blue ones were the goal posts and the other ones, of course, were the the opposing football teams. It was cute, but this requires quite a bit more skill. My little boy is growing up!!
School is going great so far! We are so blessed. They are excited today because Fridays are arts and crafts day. We are planning on painting today. We better get going!!
We have BIG, BIG plans tonight! Yes, it is the premier of HSM2. If you don't know what that means then you are missing out. We are having a youth girls party to watch the movie. That will be a good time I am sure!!! No, what I am really excited about is the long awaited installation of my crown moulding. It is SUPPOSE to be going up this afternoon. I can hardly wait. I am already counting down the hours. I am crazy, I know.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I'm counting down the hours to HSM2!! I'm just a teeniebopper at heart! :)

JS said...

I asked for legos for birthdays and Christmas up to the age of 14, and I only stopped asking for them because a friend made fun of me, but if I catch a glimps of legos in a room and no one is around...

Rachel said...

Well hello stranger. We haven't talked in forever. This is a great way to keep in touch. I finally added to my blog. So go check it out. Are you walking this year? Tammy, Melissa, Mom, Stacey Fredrick and I are on Team Becky's Bunch. We are excited. I love Anna's hair, and I too as a child loved to lego, not at the age of 14 however. I mostly played because it was all Buddha wanted to do.

Leslie P. said...

Same here with the lego-ing! nick always made me play with him! Anna looks beautiful in her picture of the new do! James is too cute! I miss babysitting your kids!!!