Saturday, September 8, 2007

Quitting a bad habit!


Well, I had a great time and much success at the consignment sale. I got all but a few things for the kids' winter wardrobe. It is great to get all of the shopping done in one night. I just do not have time to be running all over town, all of the time, shopping. This week, in particular, has been a crazy one. We have been so busy!!! With work, school, piano lessons, soccer practice, the sale, Fun Friday (a home school thing that I am one of the teachers for),and Leslie, Steve and Grant coming for the weekend, I have had just about all I can take. I have had a pretty much constant migraine since Thursday!!! Anyway, we are so glad that Steve and Leslie are here! Leslie and I hit the sale last night and got some good things. We all went to James' first soccer game this morning and had a good time. We are in the middle of a great day of football....my favorite. We always enjoy their visits!!!

Anyway, this bad habit that I am talking about has to do with Luke. He happens to like wearing Anna's princess shoes and a purse around and announcing he is going to work. So, we decided to try to get him interested in something else. I got him these great rain boots at the sale on Thursday, and, to our delight, he has taken to them very well. Since he has been wearing the boots, the purse hasn't come into play at all. The plan has worked!!!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Wish we could be there with you, too. Papa and I miss all of you SO much.

Unknown said...

He's so cute ~

Kristi said...

He looks so much like Brian! We love, love, love the consignment sales too. Please tell Leslie we said hello! War Eagle!

Leah said...

I heard you had a great time at the consignment sale...my friend Karin R. who comes to your Fun Friday told me how good you did. I didn't do as good at CCE for the boys, in fact I found nothing for them. I got Miss Priss some really sweet dresses though! I've never done the MKA sale, maybe I should...

Luke, you are adorable!

Leslie P. said...

Liz, How cute is luke in this picture? I want you to tell me when James has a socer game so I can come and watch! Brian said he went to the Auburn game saturday! I was there too, but it is too bad that is the one he got to go to! Oh well hopefully they will do better this weekend! Call me sometime and let's hang out!

Leah said...

Hey~I'm responding to your last comment on my blog...the tickets go on sale SATURDAY! WLWI and WBAM are still giving them away. WLWI is in the afternoon, WBAM the morning!