Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby girl Carter!


Yesterday, on Melanie's 30th birthday, she received a very special gift. Around 3:30, Melanie had her sweet baby girl. She was 6lbs 13 oz. She has a lot of dark hair and she is just precious. Alli and I were able to go down to the hospital and visit with them for a little bit. As of last night, they haven't decided on her name but the ones I saw on the list were all beautiful. I will let you know what they decide on! We went to see her 4 proud big brothers after we left the hospital, they are excited to see their new baby sister!!


6 comments:

Leslie P. said...

How cute is she?

Anonymous said...

Tell them that Chad and Teale Yeilding say congratulations on their baby girl.

Unknown said...

How great! Are they in the area now? Tell Melanie I said hello and congratulations!

Tammy said...

Yay for a GIRL!! Tell them we said congrats!

Kristi said...

How beautiful she is - What fun YOUR mother must be having!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures because I have been wanting to see that precious girl. I am glad you and Ali were able to make it down there--I am jealous. I hope to go and see them soon!! I know she is excited about having that little girl here.
Yeah for blogs!!!

Tori