Monday, October 15, 2007

I Love My Man!

I took this tonight. Brian was playing football with James and Luke.
He is so good-looking!!!

1. Who is your man? Brian Clark Wakefield
2. How long have you been together? 9 and a half years!!
3. How long did you date?6 months and were engaged 4 months We met when I was 15 and were friends until we started dating
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? Brian
6. Who said "I love you " first? Brian!
7. Who is taller? Brian
8. Who sings better? I do, but Brian is a wonderful guitar player and sings a lot better than he thinks!
9. Who is smarter? Probably Brian. He has had all of the "book learnin'"
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, for sure.
11.Who does the laundry? Me, but Brian has been helping out a lot lately.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Brian, and I help out when needed!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I switch it up. Brian never knows where I'm going to be when he gets in after staying up late studying.
14. Who pays the bills? I do, unfortunately. Neither one of us like it, but I guess I have more time!
15. Who is better with the computer? Brian for sure! He had to show me how to copy this survey. I was about to copy it down on paper!
16. Who mows the lawn? Brian
17. Who cooks dinner? When supper gets cooked, it is usually by me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Brian, he is not very comfortable with my driving!!!
19. Who pays when you go out? Brian
20. Who is most stubborn? This is a hard one....we are both stubborn, I am just louder about it.
21. Who is the 1st to admit when they are wrong? I think we are both getting pretty good at communicating!!!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
23.Who kissed who first? That has never been decided to this day. Brian says it was me! I was going to kiss him on the cheek and he thought I was going in....therefore he kissed me!!
24. Who asked who out? Brian asked me to Broadway under the stars at Shakespeare. It was the perfect first date. That was when I realized I loved him!!!
25.Who proposed? Brian.
26.Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? I am not sure.
28.Who has more siblings? Me.
29.Who wears the pants in the family? Brian......thankfully. I wouldn't like it any other way!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

You guys are so sweet! Aren't we blessed to have great men!!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

That's a really good picture of Brian!! Tell Melanie congrats on finally getting a beautiful baby girl!!
Oh, we will be coming down there on November 3 to watch Faulkner play football. We'll be at church on Sunday (4th). Hope to see you!

JS said...

In the most heterosexual way possible, Ill say he's pretty good looking... Speaking of good looking, my cool-meter just went up... we are now members of the Honda Odyssey Club!