Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall Fun!

Yesterday, my mom, dad, Melanie's three oldest boys, my children and I made the trip up to Clanton to visit the "Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch". The trip went off without a hitch....well I guess you could say that! I followed my parents up and we listened to Ramona and her Father all the way there. We have lately been listening to books on CD in the car and we just love it. Anyway, about 35 easy miles up the interstate and we turn towards Clanton. We find the pumpkin patch and pull into the parking lot. Great trip so far..... Well, we unload 5 kids and then I have to put Luke's shoes back on. As usual I throw my keys on his seat while I attend to him. This time I was a little distracted by all the excitement. I pushed the lock button and shut the door. I immediately realized what I had done. I had to call poor Brian up from Montgomery to open the door for me. It worked out though because he arrived right in time to see the kids have their first pony ride. Also, he took a few pictures for me. Thanks Brian, sorry I am a little flighty sometimes!! Anyway, we had a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. I would rather do that than Disney World any day! The kids had a wagon ride, rode ponies, jumped in the blow up things, ate some junk food, and played in the huge haystacks. They even came home with souvenirs......James, a skeleton straw, Luke a orange lollipop, and Anna some squishy thing. Could you ask for more? I don't think so!!!





5 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time and Brian needed to go anyway!

Kristi said...

What sweet pictures! I know you guys had a blast!

Ryan F. said...

Fun times!! The Pumpkin Patch is the best!! Great pics!! This is Tammy by the way...not Ryan.

Leslie P. said...

It looks like Levi and Luke might have gotten in a fight!

JS said...

Do little boys always have a scare on their noses? FYI, Ryans blogger picture was taken by me at the Clanton pumpkin patch. Fun fact of the day (FFOTD)