Tuesday, October 30, 2007

James' Seventh!

How do you like the cake? I have to tell you...those cake makers are way underpaid. Making a cake is not as easy as it looks. Anyway, the party was a lot of fun and it was a beautiful day! My Mom and Dad got James a flag football kit and we put it to good use. Everyone had so much fun. There is just something about having flags....it makes the game WAY more intense!!! James' actual birthday is Nov. 1 and I cannot believe that it has been seven years already!!!






4 comments:

Kristi said...

Liz, great job on the cake! E-mail me and I'll get you all the info you want on getting a dog. Your kids would really enjoy it and benefit from having one, too! I think you have my e-mail, but let me know if you don't.

Kristi said...

Oh, yeah, I have also attempted to make a cake before. It was OK, but something that I don't think I will do again. Making cakes is not for me!

Leslie P. said...

Oh my goodness! Grant is too cute with all of his dark hair! I should really visit allie more often! Your kids as always are cute too!

Leah said...

Cake looks great...you are so correct, cake bakers are way underpaid! Everytime I make one for one of the kiddos, I wonder WHY!