Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Things First!!!

Go team, go!
Wow! Look at that form!
Getting a little coaching done on the sidelines!
She isn't a baby anymore. Look at that lonely front tooth!!!
Last picture of my baby as a 2 year-old!
Well, we just got home from vacation last night around 11:30. We had the best time in Florida and we are soooo tired! We were able to spend time with family and yes, we did go to Disney World!!! But, first things first. I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to post. Last Saturday was the last soccer game of the season for James and Anna. Also, it will most likely be the last time Brian will be their coach. It was special for them to be on the same team and for Brian to be their coach too! Here are some of the 'highlights' from the last game!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That last picture of Luke reminds me of Brian when he was little! I hope you had a great time in Orlando. I can't wait to hear all about it!