Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's day

This is an 'oldie but goodie'!
I hope everyone had a great mother's day. We had a nice day...busy as usual. The lesson Sunday morning was on parenting, and was very touching. I am so blessed to have three precious children who call me their mom. There is just nothing like it! I am trying my hardest to take every moment in because I know they will not be little for long. Luke, my BABY, will be three, in one week from today! Where has the time gone? Being a mom is the hardest, most draining, most time-consuming, most emotional...... most important, most beautiful, most precious....it is the greatest job wrapped in a blessing that ever could be imagined!!! Happy Mother's Day to everyone...especially my Mom and my 'other Mom' (Brian's mom). I love you!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good mother's day. I can't wait to see all of you next week!
Love,
Mom (Mimi)

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Such a sweet picture!! They look so little!
It was really good seeing you!! We had a great time! How did Anna's room turn out?