Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May the 1st!

Wow, it is already the beautiful month of May, 2008! My favorite month of the year for many different reasons. I love the weather! I love the flowers! (Not necessarily the ones in my yard, because we have had ZERO time to work outside!!! Maybe this weekend....I say with fingers crossed!) I just love the time of year in general. I will be 29 this month and my baby will turn 3 six days later! I cannot believe either one of those things is happening. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful month. Happy May the 1st!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chad said...

Happy May 1st to you too. Oh and don't worry about the turning 29 thing. I still tell people when they ask that I am 28, and then I have to correct myself and say, "No, I'm actually 29 now."

Leah said...

Happy first of May to you! Happy Early Birthday to you and Luke!!

I SO know what you mean about outside! I look at our PITIFUL yard and say ONE DAY!!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Will you be able to meet us for lunch on Saturday? Have you talked to your sister(Alli)?
Hope to see you!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Happy, May the 1st!
Can't wait to see you. Tell Anna that Rose is excited to see her this Thursday.

Thank you sooo much for all the great shoes you sent us. Perect timing, too.

Love,
Mel

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Karen Clifton. Cindy Pressnell told me that she got a gift for me from you, a cute little door hanger. Well, I was wondering if you still did stuff like that. If so, can you email me at kclifton@elmore.rr.com? Thanks!! By the way, I LOVE May too! :)