Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!

Luke-about 6 mos.-Look at the cheeks!
Happy Birthday Luke! (wake up Anna)



Monday, May 19 was Luke's birthday. No, I didn't forget about it....it's just that we were on the road all day long!!! My baby is 3 years old. Wow! Is this the official time that we moms say, "Are you SURE we don't want anymore children?" I guess that is just the way most women are made. There is just nothing like your baby.....I will always miss my children being small, but I receive so much joy and countless smiles, love and laughter from my growing children everyday. Happy Birthday, Luke....my little clown!!!

3 comments:

Chad said...

Happy Birthday to Luke.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet Luke, and Happy Birthday to his beautiful mother!!!!

I love you and can't wait to hug you so tight!

Kisses from Aunt Mel

Leah said...

I can't believe he's already 3!! Happy Belated Birthday little man!