Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a small world after all!!!

Love the ears!
This is the only thing that mattered to Luke all day. He even got a stuffed Mickey and was hugging him so tightly! I didn't even know he really knew who Mickey was.
Taking a breather....a very short one, if you know me!!!
You just have to go on the Dumbo ride!
Oh no! The evil emperor Zurg!!!
It is just impossible to write about all of the fun times we had on our trip. We only spent one day at the Magic Kingdom, which turned out to be just enough for us. I guess that would explain why I felt the tremendous pressure to coordinate the day 'just so' so that nothing would be left out and we would feel like we got everything we needed out of the MK. I think what I ended up doing in tiring everyone out by lunch time. No, we really did have a great time. Here are some of the pictures of our fun-filled day. The only picture that I didn't get is the one of me....riding the rides....looking at the map....in the dark.......deciding our next move!!! I know. I have problems!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Looks like ya'll had so much fun!! I can't wait to take our children!!
Did you ever finish Anna's room? How did it turn out?