Saturday, January 12, 2008

Horsin' around!

Here is Luke playing with one of his favorite toys! He hasn't really stuck to any toy in particular that he really is attached to. Unless you count bead necklaces......which I don't! No, he is loving his "behooter" as he calls it. (Don't worry, that is 'Luke' for computer!) Also, his power tools and tool belt are a huge hit!!! He must take after me!!! Just kidding, Brian!!! Anyway, I think he just enjoys being right under my feet all of the time so anything other than that just doesn't interest him. He is getting so big!!! Now I can see how Moms think that their babies are babies forever. There is some problem with our brains that makes us think that they stay small no matter how quickly their pants are becoming 'highwaters'! How can you describe the joy that comes from your children??? I am so thankful for my 3 little blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sweet and very true!

Kristi said...

Liz, it is a Canon Rebel XT. It knows WAY more than I do. I got a Canon because I already had a point/shoot Canon that I really liked. Allison told me about Picasa - free to download. Really cool software to help make your pics pretty. Also, a friend of mine and I are hoping to take a photography class to learn more - would you be interested? (I also posted it to my blog)

Elizabeth Johnston said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I still remember the night we got together at Ellen's right before you had him! It seems like the other day! Time goes too fast when you have little one's!