Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My life today!

James trying to teach Luke the love of football!!!
I just love this picture!
So, today I started my workout and diet!(1) I am smack dab in the middle of redoing Anna's room.(2) I mean door and window mouldings and baseboards and everything. The walls were in the worst condition of any room I have ever done! I had to sand every inch, spackle, and sand again and then prime. How quickly I have forgotten all of the work that caulking and sanding requires!!! I wish I had a before picture to post, but I always am so eager to get started that I forget to take one. I will post an after picture as soon as possible. I was elbow deep in caulking (literally) last night but it was alright because I had put 4 new songs on my MP3!! Wednesdays are my first day off of the week, so I feel like everything needs to be done on that day. Change sheets! (3) School! (4) And.....it's that time of year again! I need to get my clothes ready for the consignment sale. (5) I drop them off on Saturday. I am trying something new this time. I am not planning on working or going to the sale this time. You know, if you can cut something out of your schedule.....I just don't have time! I will see how it is to actually buy 3 entire wardrobes at the store. Well, I need to get going if I am going to get everything done! ....and they wonder what we stay at home moms do all of the time!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is knee deep in spackle, caulk and trim! It is really cool to say you know how to and did it yourself! But, we are ready for it to be done - at least mostly!!!! I feel your pain!

Kristi said...

Oh yeah - the photography class was $150.00 for 3 hours. Yikes. Anyway, Terri and I are still working on finding a class to take and we'll let you know...

Anonymous said...

Yes, my favorite comment by working moms is "I just can't sit around and look into my baby's eyes all day long. " To which I respond, "Neither can I!"

I sure wish I could, though. They grow up too fast, I feel I'm missing too much as it is!

Can't wait to see the room. Can't wait to see you in March.
Love,
Mel

Leslie said...

Wow! You sound like you have your hands full. If Luke has any size 2T (if that's what size he was) summer clothes from last year that you don't sell I would like to buy them from you. Grant hardly has any summer clothes and since I am too pregnant, I won't be going to the consignment sale either! (Although, I will miss are shopping trip together.)

Leslie said...

Liz--Grant can wear 24 months as well. He has a mixture of both right now. In fact, he has short legs so he is still wearing 18 months in long pants. He seems to be growing taller and slimming down now. He is losing his baby fat!

Leah said...

What a cute picture! I'm out of breath just reading your post! Take it easy, will ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of my two favorite Montgomery grandsons! They are SOOOO cute and very special. James looks like he is really being a good big brother. Hug them all for me -- we miss all of you very much!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Adorable picture! I can't wait until Braxton is old enough to play with Brock!
I don't know how you do everything! Maybe I could take classes from you! HaHa