Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wow! It is finally over!

You know......Christmas! I am officially putting my Christmas decorations away tonight. I usually use the ,"I just love to look at them", reason for not taking them down until early Feb., but I have just this year come to the conclusion that this is not a reason. It is, in fact, an excuse. I just plain don't like to take them down!!!!! I have been working all evening and have everything gathered and ready to pack away but I have hit a road block! I just have to get those red and green plastic containers for some reason. I don't know if it is just good advertising or the fact that my 8 year old cardboard boxes just aren't doing the job anymore. Anyway, I will be on the hunt for those great Christmas colored containers tomorrow...... but don't worry. I will settle for the grey.....if I have to!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm glad someone else didn't want to put those decorations away! I thought I was the only cheesy Christmas Mom...