Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Teeth=Big Money!!!


Well, James and Anna both had dentist appointments this morning and both had to have two teeth pulled. I have already been told by the dentist to start saving because they will both need braces! Yea!!! I was not prepared, however, for the enormous sum of money that I had to pay this morning! I have been used to the "We will bill you...see you next time." I did not hear those familiar words this morning. What I heard was quite the opposite. I said, " You are going to bill the insurance, right?" They said, "This is only what we think they won't pay, and since it is the beginning of the year.....deductible and all..." Again....Yea!!! Anyway, they are feeling fine and I have bribed them with a toy from Toys R Us. As soon as they are able to feel their little tongues again, we will make the trip to the store. I don't know why I felt the need to bribe them. They are always good at the doctor. I guess I just felt bad for them. I know how much I love having dental work done!!!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Bless em! Sometimes we all need a little bribe!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lizzy! You make me laugh.
I love you. Kiss those little numb cheeks for me.
Love,
Mel

Garden Angel said...

Hello!
I`m a 31years old girl/woman from Norway:)
You have a nice blogg and a lovely family!
Bless you:)

Anonymous said...

Poor guys! Aunt Melissa sympathizes with you - especially about the braces! Matthew's going to need them, too and Brandon's teeth have already cost us a small fortune.

Leslie P. said...

My favorite part is that you can see the blood on Anna's gauze. Bless their little hearts. I think a toy is much deserved. My mom always had to bribe me with a toy after the dentist. Sometimes I did not get it though cause I was STILL NOT GOOD! Love you!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I hope the toys made up for their pain! I can't believe how big they are!

Kristi said...

I think I had 10 teeth pulled when I was younger - those baby teeth just wouldn't let loose! Glad to hear they are troopers...