Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside....

I am so excited about the weather. I am sitting here drinking my first "justified" cup of coffee for the season. Usually I just drink it because I like it, but today....it is cold. I know 50 or so degrees is not cold to some people, but I am a southern girl, and to me, a slight chill is COLD. I can already see that this Christmas season is going to be ......can we say......DANGEROUS for me. I have already spent so much time on amazon.com. It is great, but also a little bit addicting. Oh well, I will just have to keep my "holiday spirit" in check!!! Also, my mantle WAS ORDERED and should be in today or the beginning of next week. HOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I am getting excited too. I think I might be even more excited about our shopping trip Friday, than the actual Thanksgiving meal!!!! I am getting my list ready!

Liz said...

Leslie, how funny is this....I had a dream that we waited around and never went and I was so dissapointed but didn't say anything. Boy, amd I glad that was a dream!!!HA!

Unknown said...

liz! it's great to see you all doing so well. tori has been telling me about your blog for a while, but today is the first day i've checked it out. your kids are getting sooooo big!!!

tell brian I said hello!

Leslie P. said...

So excited about your nes mantle! How pretty is your garland going to look on there!!!

Anonymous said...

Liz, sorry it took me sooooo long to sit down and read your blogs. I have spent the last 30 minutes cathing up on all of them. Remember when you tried out for the talent show. You sang a song from "Little Mermaid",I think it was "Welcome To My World".You could have heard a pin drop in the room full of elementary age children after you sang about a dozen words. Your blogs remind me of that day. You continue to unbury more and more talents.You are such a good writer.But even with all of your many talents, what I love about the most about your is your love and dedication to the Lord and your family. I love you.