Monday, November 12, 2007

My Mantle!

Well, I think my mantle might actually be ordered tomorrow! I am so excited. This has taken so long and I am not exactly sure why. I guess I am seeing first hand how home improvements are not as easy as they seem to be. I was hoping to get my mantle before Thanksgiving so I could decorate for Christmas. I will be happy now if I just get it before Christmas....I know it is just about impossible but I can dream, can't I? I just have this "get it done now" personality and it is so hard for me to wait. Anyway, it is being ordered.....at last.....as far as I know!!!

6 comments:

Leslie P. said...

Yaya for your new mantle! my cell phone is not working, but I will call you from work. Howe does Tuesday night sound? I can't do it monday or Thursday but any other night is good for me!

Liz said...

Leslie, tuesday night is good. You could come for dinner. I am actually going to cook. You can bring James too, if he is not busy. Just call me!

Kristi said...

Liz, I had a contractor in Millbrook build ours, and he did a fantastic job. He had it finished in less than a week. He was already here putting up crown molding. He goes to church with our neighbors (Baptist) so he was very trustworthy. If the ordering falls through, and you want his name and phone, just let me know.

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I'm really happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of it! I know it will be beautiful!

Leslie P. said...

Thanks for letting me, james and George come over the other night! We had so much fun with you guys!!! When we got home george went outside to potty then came inside and CRASHED! He slept till 6:30 the next morning when I WOKE him up!

Selah said...

Elizabeth,
Can you e-mail me your mailing address? Selah925@yahoo.com

Thanks!