Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Emma!

Emma Dean is 1!!!
Rose, Anna and Olivia!
Alli and her baby!
Tuesday night, we had my niece, Emma's, 1st birthday party. (Alli and Brandon's baby!) She was so precious, I just had to post some pictures of her! Melanie and her children were also able to come up early for Christmas and so they made it to the party. Anna had to be near Rose, or talking to Rose, or at least touching Rose...the entire time. She just loves babies!! Get ready Leslie...she is soooo excited about Erin! Well, that is all I have time for, and I didn't really have time for that. I am having the youth group Christmas party at my house tonight and haven't done much to prepare for it yet. Also, some friends are coming in from out of town and are spending the night with us tonight.....NEEDLESS to say.....I must be going! Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Leslie P. said...

How BEAUTIFUL are Emma and Rose!!!! Anna and Olivia are precious too! Looks like the party was fun!

Anonymous said...

Off the subject completely--Does the week of June 28 - July 5 work for you guys to meet us at the beach?

dad

PS Great pictures..great line-up of beautiful kids!!!

Leslie said...

How do you do it all? I hope the party is fun! Tell everyone Merry Christmas for us.