Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've been "fairy" busy!









Today, we had Anna's birthday party. We had a fairy theme and I went all out. I have never really had a big party for her, so I tried to make this one extra special. I took all of the furniture out of the school room and decorated it like crazy. We had 12 fairies in total. We played fairy limbo and had a treasure hunt to find our fairy dust. We also made fairy halos and painted their nails. It was a lot of fun and I hope Anna will remember it forever. However, I now lack the required "get up and get it done-edness" to get everything back in order. Therefore, Anna will have a fairy room to play in for a few days! I better get everything back in order soon though, I can only stand things being crazy for so long!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I can totally see doing something like that for Kate one day. Very cute and something that can be done. Really elaborate birthday parties where so much money is spent drives me crazy. I like this idea.

Anonymous said...

Liz -
The party was absolutely beautiful! I only wish I could have been counted among the fairies! They were so cute and had so much fun!!
Great job - I'm so proud of you and so blessed to call you my sister -
I love you - Alli
p.s. - I want a copy of that pic of Anna and Olivia :)

Leah said...

Precious!

Leslie P. said...

Anna & Olivia are beautiful! What a fun party!