Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Wedding!






Well, as if we weren't busy enough....Anna and James were in a wedding tonight! They were so well-behaved, and it was a very pretty wedding. It was the first wedding for both of them. They bought Anna a beautiful dress that hopefully she will be able to wear again....despite the tea stains from the reception!!! Oh well, that is what dry cleaning is for, right? Anyway, I was able to get some great pictures of them!!! James was so excited about the tie he had on before we left. He and Brian went to find one that would match Anna's sash. Unfortunately, it wasn't the right color so I successfully convinced him to wait until tomorrow to wear it. I couldn't help but think as I watched them walk down the aisle how quickly they will be grown up and getting married themselves. It seems like just yesterday that Brian and I got married and now my babies are 7, 6, and 2 years old!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Anna was beautiful and James was very handsome! I wish we could see you guys this Christmas. I hope Santa treats you well! We love you!

Leah said...

They look so cute! I saw you the day after Christmas at Target...you were getting back in the van! I didn't want to run you down!! So I didn't try to stop you! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!