Monday, December 3, 2007

Peter Pan!


Here is the Peter Pan group! We had a very nice time. The choreography was great and the actors were very entertaining. It was a really good show but it was a little long for children. I would suggest going to see an afternoon show if you are taking little ones. It was about 3 hours long. James, Anna, Ethan and Isaac were perfect during the show even though I know they were tired. They didn't move a muscle. They were absolutely precious. I am so glad we were able to spend some special time with Ethan and Isaac. By the way....... doesn't my tree look pretty in the background? Well about 5 seconds after this picture was taken, it fell down right on my mom with no warning. Water poured out everywhere, all of the ornaments fell off, and a few balls broke. It was pretty upsetting and embarrassing, but I held myself together, gathered the kids up and went to the show. I had to calm Anna down, of course. She thought her "favorite ornament" was broken and she came unglued! I don't even think she had seen that ornament until mom picked it up off of the ground and it wasn't even broken. Nevertheless, I had to console her before we left. Isn't it funny how things happen? I had put so much effort into it and then........kerplunk! Oh well, things happen. After we got home, I acted like it was good because we get to decorate the tree all over again and the kids liked that. Everything turned out OK and we had a great night!!!

2 comments:

Leslie P. said...

James is taking me to see Peter Pan for my birthday and I am so excited! Your mom looks really pretty in this picture! Sorry about your tree but decorating it twice sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I am loving your blog! It's like reading a sit-com. I mean who's tree falls down on her mother? It's really funny. I'm sure if it were my tree, though, I'd be fuming. Either that or it would just stay there until Christmas Eve.
Thank you so much for taking my boys to see Peter Pan. Their favorite parts are where Captain hook fell into the water and seeing Tiger Lilly! Ha!