Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Dec. the 1st!!!

Happy Dec. the 1st! My mom would always say that to us when we were growing up and it just puts me in a good mood. Well, it is 5:30 in the AM and I am waiting on my friend Shannon to come pick me up. We are going to Santuck. Santuck is like a year round craft show that happens the first Saturday of every month. I have never been but have always wanted to. I hope I find some good deals. I have no idea what I am looking for, but whatever it is....I hope I get a good deal! Also, I am taking James and Anna to see Peter Pan at Shakespeare tonight. Ryan is bringing Ethan and Isaac up and for them to go, and my mom is going also. I have heard that it is wonderful. I am so excited. I just love to see just about anything in a theater. I am so excited that James and Anna are getting to the age where they enjoy it just a little bit, too. Brian, Ryan, my dad, and Luke will stay behind and watch the SEC championship. I am sure they will also have a good time. Well, she is here.....gotta go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happpy Dacember the 1st, Lizzy! Sounds like you'll have a great day, if you don't keel over from all you're doing!

Thanks for taking my boys to the play tonight. Maybe I'll make it next time. Tell your babies Aunt Mel lovrd them.
Mel