Thursday, March 13, 2008

'Coming to a Neighborhood Near You!!!'

No crack in the sidewalk, no large stick that has fallen off of a tree, no large and overbearing, scratchy holly bush can get on the way of........"the scooter gang"!!! Yesterday, James, Anna, Luke and I took advantage of the beautiful day. In my mind, James and Anna would ride their scooters and I could push Luke in the stroller. Who was I kidding??? He, of course insisted that he ride his scooter also. I was so impressed. He was a little slower than the other two, but he pushed his little legs as hard as he could. He was smiling the whole time and saying over and over again,"I don't need help". It was adorable. We had such a great time. I am so thankful for spring and time to be able to spend with my precious children!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yusufyusuf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I wish your scooter gang would come to my neighborhood! See you soon
Love,
Mel

Leslie P. said...

LIZ!!!!!!! James and I were at Dalraida on Sunday morning. I was so excited to see you and you were not even there! sad day! Oh well I am glad you got to see your little neice! Love you! HEY MELANIE!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Looks like you really enjoyed the most beautiful day! I told Scott that I don't think the day that God created the Garden of Eden was prettier than today...