Monday, March 3, 2008

Trip to Mel's



Wow, it has been a while! This past weekend, James, Anna, and I took a trip down to Mel and Ryan's house. Mel and I were going to take a shopping trip down to Destin so I could buy the kids' summer wardrobe. We arrived Friday afternoon and were so busy that I didn't even have time to get my camera out except to document Rose's first time in her bumbo seat. She loved it! She is absolutely precious. She reminds me so much of Anna at that age. We had such a wonderful time down there. Mel, Rose, Anna, and I shopped all day Saturday. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. We shopped, ate and talked...a perfect day! Ryan and ALL 5 BOYS (their 4 plus James) had a great time at their new house, playing in the creek, having tickle fights, and hot dogs on the bonfire at night...because the girls did not arrive home until 9:00! Thanks Ryan!!! It was great to be able to spend some time with the boys this weekend. They are all sweethearts!!! I had much success at shopping, thanks to all of Mel's help. Hopefully, we can make this an annual or even a bi-annual tradition! I had a great time,Mel. I love you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad it couldn't be a weekly trip! I had a fantastic time! Can't wait to see you all again. IT went by too quickly as always.
I love you sooo much.
Mel

Anonymous said...

Mom said...

Thank you good Lord for all of your blessings.

Love,
Mom

March 3,2008 8:30pm

Leah said...

Sounds like loads of fun!

Rebecca said...

Your kids are so adorable!