Friday, March 28, 2008

"I have a frog in my mouth!"


It was later than normal when the kids got out of their bath last night. They pretty much went straight to bed. Luke woke up with a cool 'do' this morning!!! Hilarious! We are all suffering a little bit here. I don't know if it is allergies, (which would make since, seeing as how my car has turned from a shiny black to a powdery yellow in color) or just a bad cold. Whatever it is, we don't sound very pretty!!! Luke said to me this morning, "I have a frog in my mouth". It took me a minute, but I got it!!! I love that boy!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big he's gotten!!
I'm glad everything went well with your Bible class. I wish I could have been there to hear you! Even though you think you're not a public speaker, you're a fun person to be around (and pretty) and that would make people want to listen to what you have to say! (I sure hope that came out right) I'm sure you did a great job....you're superwoman...remember??

CL said...

That made me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!