Thursday, March 6, 2008

So Excited!!!

Finally, something exciting coming out of the mailbox! Yesterday, right beore leaving for church, I checked the mail. A lot of times, I even forget to check the mail because it is pretty uneventful for me...sometimes even painful!!! You know, those big bills!!! Anyway, yesterday was different. When I saw this, I didn't even know I had been waiting on it, but I had!!! The catalog for the 2008 season of the Fox Theater in Atlanta. I was so happy that I stuck it right in my diaper bag so I could more closely examine it. I don't know when I thought I would have time to closely look at everything in this wonderful little booklet, on the drive there, or at church, but it was a good idea at the time. Well, when I arrived home, I actually had time to look at it. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Les Miserables, Mama Mia, Tarzan and several more are on the playlist for the season. The only thing I have to do now is decide which ones I simply can't miss being there to see. There is one problem....there are also several shows at Shakespeare I also simply will not be able to pass up. I guess the matter of $$$ is also a problem. Oh well, I am so excited anyway!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we have Dad to thank for our fascination with good plays. I'm still thinking of coming up for Count of Monte Cristo. I definitely have to see Les Miserables.

I can't help with the $$ but I'll keep your children any time you want!!!!

Give my love to them all.
Mel

Teale said...

I've seen Les Mis 3 times and cried my eyes out each time! The story is so moving. I would have to say Mamma Mia is my favorite of all time though (at least out of those I've seen)... it's very upbeat and so fun! Chad even liked it!

CL said...

Mamma Mia!! It's Abba, does it get any better than that :). I love musicals and I LOVE the Fox Theatre!!

~Carol Leah

Chad said...

You can't miss Mamma Mia. It is awesome. You will love it.

Elizabeth Johnston said...

You are so funny! Have fun and I'm glad you'll get to experience it all! I've been to see Les Mis and I really enjoyed it! Sadly, that's the only one, though. I would like to go to more one day!

Rachel said...

I have only ever seen Mama Mia and I loved it. Annie and I sang the entire time, and when it is over and they have the medley we were singing probably the loudest. I would love to go to Shakespeare and see one, I have never been. Maybe one day I will get to go.