Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our quick trip to Florida!!!

This past weekend, our family took a trip to see our newest member! Little baby Erin was born on Feb. 26. It was good to be able to go down and see her as a newborn. The next time we will be able to see her will be in July and she will have changed so much. James and Anna enjoyed holding her. They could move her around so easily which made me- and I am sure it made her mama very nervous!!! Sorry Leslie, I was trying to keep a close eye on them!!! We left Friday afternoon and returned home Sunday evening. We had a nice time and it was good to see everyone. I can't believe that Thanksgiving was the last time we had seen everyone!!! Time is just flying by these days!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Liz, I don't know if you remember me and my kids (well, only one then) We moved to Valdosta right before you guys moved. I went to Forrest Park and actually know the Wakefields in Macon (I used to work at the school) Anyway...I found your blog one day and just haven't left a comment yet. By the way your kids are beautiful!!

jennwa said...

Those are great pictures. All the kids are so adorable.